The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials to protect you from misleading advertising that’s been paid for by a company. Because Car News Here is an income source and does occasionally include endorsements and testimonials, it’s important to disclose the following:
I only endorse and promote products I trust and use for myself.
- This blog is a source of income and may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
- I only share and promote products/services/businesses that I have actually used and that believe could be beneficial to you.
- Affiliate links are used in some posts where I make a small percentage of each sale. This is one way I make money from blogging. It does not result in additional charges or cost you anything extra.
- Mentions of related products/services/businesses within the content of my blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference
Products provided to me for review are given free of charge. However, this doesn’t guarantee a positive review – I always review honestly and openly. I do not endorse or post about products I don’t believe in.
- My goal is to share my expertise and provide helpful content while generating a small profit to make a living for myself.